Friday, January 08, 2010

A Snowy Day in Great Britain

A stupid idea to celebrate apocalyptic snow upon Queen and Country.


Monkeyfeather said...

Good one. Nice to see you posting again!

Claudio Rodriguez Valdes said...

Hi Kris
this is awesome!

Are you no longer teaching at schoolism?
I was saving all my pennies to take your class :(

Kendra Melton said...

Hahaha, That was amazing! I LOVE IT! This totally just made my day.

Matt J said...

Fuck-is it really coming down in doughy clumps like that . . .?

craig said...

ah..a little slice of home Kris!

Ben Williams said...

Haha! We do tend to treat snow as the coming of the apocalypse over here.

Like Claudio, I was recently planning on taking your class over at Schoolism but found out it's not available anymore. Is this a permanent thing or just temporary?

KP said...

Hey all!
Thanks for popping by.
John... Craig! Always a pleasure lads!
Thanks Kendra.
Matt... when are you back?
Claudio and Ben... Errr... I must apologize as I am no longer running the course over at Schoolism. With work, family and trying to get my own projects going, the time for the course just wasn't available on my end. I am doing a talk with Bobby next week about Storyboarding though if you're interested. Thanks so much for the inquiries though and best of luck.

Matt J said...

I can't get back!

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 打工兼職
台北酒店 酒店兼職 酒店經紀
酒店應徵 酒店工作
酒店 酒店PT 酒店上班 酒店兼差

7414Stars said...

This is super AWESOME!!
So much FUN!