Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Teaching my kid photoshop


On a plane to Alberta a couple of weeks back, I was sitting beside my 6 year old and we killed a good hour and a half playing with photoshop... I scribbled the drawing but Emma did the painting (I even taught her how to find the lens flare). I never thought when I was a 12 year old mullet wearing, walleyed hick drawing severed heads in my math book that some day I would have piles of doodles of unicorns. What can I say... little girls like unicorns and I like... well... that sounds weird. I like my kids. Lets leave it at that.

4 comments:

Kendra Melton said...

Aw, how adorable! And she did a pretty fantastic job too. :]

craig said...

Dude! Lens flare is mandatory. Nice to see the talent runs in the fam brother

Adam said...

Haha, this is pretty adorable. Pretty awesome job at coloring she did there.

Betsy Bauer said...

I'm impressed!