Friday, March 18, 2011

Q Pop show



A friend of mine is having an Art show at his shop, with all proceeds heading over to help the poor folks in Japan. I chucked a couple o' paintings into the mix. If you're around downtown LA tonight, pop by to Q and say howdy to my pal Chris. All proceeds at the door go straight to Japan. Here's his site if you wanna look it up: http://qpopshop.blogspot.com/, and here's their facebook with info on the show: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Q-Pop/110817182312067

So... that's it I guess.

Haven't blogged in a while so I hope you're all doing well out there. Nothing much new to report on my home front. Kids are getting big. Work is messy but fun. Besides earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns and the shock of losing the voice of the Aflac duck... life has been pretty good. No complaints. Just hope the world keeps a turning and the nut jobs wake up on May 22nd to a planet that hasn't ended (my money is on 2012, but I'm only betting because I always lose).

Read on my wife's calendar this morning a quote that makes me happy: "If it's the end, then it's all ok. If it's not ok, then it's not the end...." I'd tack on a "... so quit whining and keep punching" if it were my quote... but its not, so I won't.

I miss Kurt Vonnegut. Wherever he is, I hope he's still the smartest guy in the room.

KP.

Oh... almost forgot. I'm waiting on my book to come back from China all printed and published and stuff. I'll post up a new site when it's all in place. Cheers!



What is Q? Answer: MURDER!

8 comments:

Matt J said...

A pleasure to see new work from you. Look forward to seeing the new book too

Betsy Bauer said...

Great work as always, Kris! Looking forward to getting a copy of your book. I miss all you guys over at Sony!

Jampix said...

Hi Kris, Awesome blog you're having here!! :)

Mark said...

amazing.. thanks for sharing ur inspiring blog..

Mark Stanleigh said...

I love the tall tail of the seven thieves. Gorgeous work! I'm excited to get your book.

Mukpuddy said...

Nice work dude!

Ems said...

the dog one's awesome! I had a hamster like that once

Heather Dixon said...

Hooray!! I loves your blog :)