Friday, July 22, 2011

On My Way to the Comic Con



I'm about to head out on the highway to the San Diego Comic Con and I thought I'd pinch off one last post in case I never return. Was hiking out in Palos Verde last Sunday with my ladies... drew this in my sketchbook and slapped some color on it in Photoshop yesterday. It was a great day out... we found a dead Sea Lion... I would have loved to have drawn it, but the smell was incredible! Kids wouldn't sit for it, so I had to settle with these pictures on my iphone.




If you happen to be in San Diego this weekend and you'd like a copy of my book, they're at Tr!ckster.... or you can just find me, a nerd in a sea of nerds... I'll be the one in the Pizza the Hut suit.




Cheers all!

5 comments:

Louie Escauriaga said...

great looking book!

Delotas said...

I'm a big fan of your book...not the dead sea lion photos...

aisha said...

oh this is a very informative
post! i actually enjoyed reading
this - very well explained too. thanks, this is very useful!
Great information..
Volvo S70 Turbocharger

Olivier aubin said...

Nice one, I like the colors!

flipstudios said...

Congrats on the book - Looks amazing.