Friday, April 20, 2012

Holy crap! It's been awhile. Blogger is all different and weird. I don't like change. It worries me. Here's a sketch dump. I've got a butt load of these... truth be told, my scanner died at home, and it's a pain to do this at work. But today is a quiet day, so I may as well put something up. Dilemma: I just farted in my office with the door closed. Do I open the door to allow the smell to escape, knowing the risk of somebody walking in is elevated, or do I wait it out? And if I wait it out, how long do I give myself considering that as I type this, I'm already getting used to the smell... which I have to say, is a smell I kinda like. Reminds me of the fried bologna sandwich I ate for lunch. Good times. Good times. Maybe I'll go outside and get a coffee and leave the room empty. That way, if somebody judges me, I don't have to be there to see it. It's better for everybody. bye!

8 comments:

Shawn Seles said...

Nice stuff. Welcome back.

Paul Tinker said...

Loving there sketches.

Bruce Tinnin said...

Kris...

Arna said...

Hey Kris!
Heard you were coming to TCAF then saw you had to cancel. Are you still going to be in T.O ? If so maybe we can meet for lunch downtown next week... we're working at ToonBox around the Corus building area... could be cool to see ya!

~Arna (and Mike Smukavic works there too... said he'd like to see you)

andre medina said...

HEY GUY. I like your work man!

Dustin Haynes said...

Hey! Are you directing Cloudy 2??

Jampix said...

Hi Chris love the sketches, it would be great at some point to work with you again. I hope all is well Best regards, JP :)

Dave De keyser said...

Haha, that little story is too funny. It's the kind of stuff that goes through your head but usually just keep to yourself :P You're an imaginative and funny person! Keep the blog alive please :)