Friday, June 06, 2014

Is there anybody out there?

Been a while again. Sorry. Well... I guess you could call it a hangover from making a movie. Could just be blatant laziness. Could be that I lost my mind... sold our house in LA... bought a farm in Canada... And am now living on 4 acres of land with a handful of sheep and one goat. Maybe I'm running away from a false life that I couldn't believe in any longer... Maybe it was just time to go home. Maybe it's one foot in front of the other. Maybe I'm a hack. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe everything's ok and it's always been ok. Anyhow... I did this drawing for a good friend's comic. Good on ya Chris Williams! I've met very few people in our line of work with your tenacity. I'm glad to be your friend. I hope you're all well out there in the world. KP


Dustin C said...

Hey Kris, sounds interesting to switch things up like that. Are you enjoying the new life?

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!